CHEMICAL CONVERSION COATING TYPES
- CHEMICAL CONVERSION COATING MIL-DTL-5541
- TYPE II CLASS 1A
- Type 1: Manual Application
- MIL-DLT-5541 Type II Class 1A coating
- Manually abrade Surfaces with fine Scotch-Brite pads / Rinse with clean DI water / Apply the chemical conversion treatment solution from storage bottles using a clean cloth, brush or sponge / Reapply the solution to keep the surface wet. / Rinse with clean DI water.
- Type 2: ALODINE T5900 RTU
- Chem Film Tanks – Insulated and made of Stainless-Steel Material
- Tank Size: 3’x3’x4′ (0.9mx0.9mx1.2m)
- Doble Cascade overflow Type Rinse Tanks
- Temperature Controllers
- Mechanical Agitators
- Miscellaneous: Racks, Fixtures, Maskants, etc.
APPLICATION OF CHEMICAL CONVERSION FINISH:
Chemical Conversion finishing is a vital metal finishing process for aluminum and aluminum alloy in several different industries and fields.
- The Aerospace Industry
- The Military and Defence Industry
- CNC Precision Machining Parts
- Laminated Shims
- Tapered Shims
- Solid Shims
- Test Panels
- Heat Treated Assemblies
- Welded Assemblies
- Parts with max size of 3’x3’x4’ (0.9mx0.9mx1.2m)
There are no reviews yet.