CHEMICAL CONVERSION COATING TYPES
- CHEMICAL CONVERSION COATING MIL-DTL-5541 TYPE 1 CLASS 1A
- Type 1: Immersion application.
- MIL-DLT-5541 Type I Class 1A coating
- Type I – Compositions containing hexavalent chromium
- Class 1A – For maximum protection against corrosion, painted or unpainted.
- TYPE 1: IMMERSION CHEMICAL CONVERSION COATING PROCESS
- Alkaline Clean / Rinse/ Etch / Rinse /De-ox / Rinse /Chem film coating / Final Rinse.
- Type 1: BONDERITE M-CR 1200S Aero, known as Alodine 1200S
- Type 2: BONDERITE M-CR 1201 Aero
- Chem Film Tanks – Insulated and made of Stainless-Steel Material
- Tank Size: 3’x3’x4′ (0.9mx0.9mx1.2m)
- Doble Cascade overflow Type Rinse Tanks
- Temperature Controllers
- Mechanical Agitators
- Miscellaneous: Racks, Fixtures, Maskants, etc.
APPLICATION OF CHEMICAL CONVERSION FINISH:
Chemical Conversion finishing is a vital metal finishing process for aluminum and aluminum alloy in several different industries and fields.
- The Aerospace Industry
- The Military and Defence Industry
- CNC Precision Machining Parts
- Laminated Shims
- Tapered Shims
- Solid Shims
- Test Panels
- Heat Treated Assemblies
- Welded Assemblies
- Parts with max size of 3’x3’x4’ (0.9mx0.9mx1.2m)